Administrative / Office Assistant
Full-Time or Part-Time position, Hourly Wages with Paid Vacation.
We are looking for a unique person to join our team and grow with us. The successful candidate will assist in general administrative and office assistance as needed while reporting to only one supervisor for all tasks.
W. T. Maye, Inc. (WTMI) is an industrial equipment sales organization with an office in Farragut, TN.
Below is a representative list of expected duties, responsibilities, & skills related to this position but note that the list is not comprehensive.
Assisting with a variety of office related tasks:
- Assist with customer service via emails, phone calls, etc.
- Assist with Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables
- Assist with quote generation, order processing, billing, and account receivables
- Assist with mail & email marketing efforts
- Assist with shipping & receiving duties
- Assist with vendor management
- Assist other team members as needed
- Assist in other various office related tasks
Proficient Computer Skills:
- Ability to efficiently operate a PC
- Ability to type,generate letters, emails, mail lists, labels, etc.in a professional manner
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Professional Software – Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, & Publisher
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks software
- Ability to communicate concisely & professionally
- Ability to speak & write in a clear & accurate manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to be highly organized and manage large amounts of data accurately
- Ability to work effectively both independently & as a team member when needed
- Ability to ask questions when necessary and follow Instructions
- Ability to work using logic & reasoning skills
- Ability to work with integrity, honesty, dependability, and diligence
- Ability to collaborate with others
By applying you are indicating your willingness to have your background checked, including MVR as well have a pre-employment drug screening.