ERDCO Turbo-Flo Insertion Meter
Turbo-Flo™ probes offer the precision of turbine technology with rugged construction. The practical design of the probe includes a bluff bar which protects the turbine from foreign materials in the stream as well as from over insertion. Installation is simple and does not require special fittings. The Turbo-Flo™ probe may be installed in standard pipe tees, through pipe saddles, welding spuds and 11⁄2” full opening ball or gate valves.
- 304 stainless steel construction.
- Probe lengths from 6 to 54 inches for use in pipe sizes as large as 72 inches in diameter.
- Maximum operating pressure of 1000 psig.
- Adjustable insertion length for your pipe size.
- Rugged construction for industrial environments.
- No external power required.
- Wide measuring range with 30:1 turndown.
- Low mass Delrin® turbines offer improved sensitivity and long life.
- Use standard pipe fittings for installation.
- Water and other aqueous solutions
- Chiller and cooling tower loops
- Well monitoring
- Water treatment and storage
- Pumping stations
- Irrigation projects
CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864