Technical / Outside Sales
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and fill the role of Outside Sales Account Representative. W. T. Maye, Inc. (WTMI) is a highly successful and growing technical sales company providing industrial process measurement, control, & filtration solutions to the Power Generation, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Pharma, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, and OEM Industrial markets.
Competitive Base Salary with Individual Quarterly Sales Bonus/Commission Program; Medical/Dental Benefit options; Monthly Expense Account; Training; Laptop and Smart Phone. Note: there are no caps or limits on your Bonus/Commission Program – sell more, make more.
Territories currently of interest:
- Louisville, KY
- Nashville, TN
- Memphis, TN
- Birmingham, AL
- Decatur, AL
- Mobile, AL
As an Outside Sales Account Representative, you will strive to grow your respective territory to its full potential by contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain the benefits of our specific product selection.
Below is a representative summary list of expected duties, responsibilities, & skills related to this position but note that the list is not comprehensive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase Overall Sales in the assigned Territory
- Develop & Maintain Business Relationships with Clients
- Identify Customer Needs and Present Solutions to the Client
- Maintain Client Database and Account Mapping information
- Generate accurate Quotations for Clients
- Daily Travel within Territory with limited or no overnight travel
Skills & Abilities:
You must be driven to expand your account base and grow your business. We are seeking a capable and motivated individual who will manage their territory with an professional, entrepreneurial business mindset.
- Strong selling and problem solving skills
- High level of professional integrity
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Experience in Industrial Sales preferred.
Business or Technical Degree preferred.
By applying you are indicating your willingness to have your background checked, including MVR as well have a pre-employment drug screening.