GEMU Model C38 Ultra Sonic Flow Meter
The GEMÜ C38 SonicLine® flowmeter is an ultra-sonic flowmeter
operating according to the phase difference method.
The metering tube is made of PFA or TFM and can be directly integrated
into the piping system by standard flare unions.
The medium only contacts the metering tube. The electronic housing is
made of PP. The connection cables are PTFE coated.
- GEMÜ C38 SonicLine® is particularly suitable for flow measurement of ultra high purity chemicals.
- All medium wetted parts are made of High Purity PFA or TFM
- GEMÜ C38 SonicLine® can be used both as a flowmeter and as a dosing instrument.
- Flow measurement is made according to the transit time difference method by means of ultra-sonic sensors.
- Parameterisation by means of converter and FlowSoft™ configuration
- High accuracy and repeatability
- No moving parts in the metering tube and thus subject to low wear
- In-line configuration
- Suitable for very dynamic processes (dosing time < 1s)
- Compact design
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Minimal deadlegs
- Integrated dosing function with preselection and correction quantity
Nominal Size: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″
Housing Material: PP
Tube Material: PFA, TFM
Ambient Temperature: -20° to 60° C
Power Voltage: 24 V DC
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864