Get FCI’s New eBook – Flow Measurement Solutions
For Pricing & Application Assistance, Complete Our Request For Quote Form
Fluid Components International (FCI)
Mass Flow Meters and Mass Flow & Level Switches for process measurement and automation.
World’s leader in Thermal Dispersion Technology: Rugged, accurate, repeatable superior quality designs have made FCI the leader in thermal dispersion mass flow meters, flow switches and level switches for industrial process measurement applications.
FCI offers the widest selection of thermal dispersion technology instrumentation products. When rugged conditions combine with strict process control requirements, FCI’s thermal dispersion RTD sensing elements establish an unmatched record of superior product performance and reliability for the harshest environments.
- No moving parts, orifices, bearings or seals to foul or fail
- Accuracy for precision flow measurement, especially in low flow applications
- Repeatability for consistent measurement in complex process environments
- Wide flow range and wide turndowns for a broad range of applications
- Highly reliable and dependable in rugged process environments
- Easy installation with reduced maintenance requirements
New FCI Model FS10i Flow Meter:
NEW economical, easy to install Flow Meters for Air/Compressed Air applications and Natural Gas Applications. FCI’s Model FS10i.
- Direct Mass Flow Measurement
- Ultra Reliable, No Moving Parts Design
- User-Programmable 4-20 mA Output and Relay Trip Point
- 10 LED Display Array
- Easy M12 or Cable Gland Connection to Electronics
- SIL 2 Compliance Rating
- Optional Div 2 / Zone 2 Approvals
FCI’s New Model FS10i Flow Meters
FCI Best Practices: 10 Essential to Specifying Thermal Mass Gas Flow Meters Successfully
Fluid Components (FCI) is the world’s leader in Thermal Mass Gas Flow Technology and has decades of experience in apply the correct meters the correct way in Gas Flow Applications for optimal success. Get a copy of there Best Practice Guide by clicking the download button below.
Get FCI’s Best Practices: Specifying Thermal Gas Flow Meters