GEMU Model 611 Industrial Diaphragm Valve
The GEMÜ 611 manually operated 2/2-way metal diaphragm valves have a low maintenance plastic bonnet and an integral optical position indicator as standard.
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Chemical resistance of bonnet
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Compact design (ideal when space is at a premium)
- Hermetic separation between medium and bonnet
- Optional flow direction, will seal in either flow direction up to full operating pressure
- Optional mounting position.
Nominal Size: 1/2″, 3/8″
Connection Type: Threaded
Diaphragm Material: EPDM, PTFE/EPDM, Viton
Control Function: Manually Operated
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864