GEMU Model 690 Industrial Diaphragm Valve
The GEMU 690 2/2 way valve has a low maintenance membrane actuator which can be controlled by inert gases.
Normally Closed, Normally Open and Double Acting control functions are available.
All medium wetted parts and the actuator housing are made of plastic.
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Various connections available
- Optional flow direction, will seal in either flow direction up to full working pressure
- Optional mounting position
- Body and diaphragm sizes have coordinated diameters hence the fitting time is reduced because the pipe and fixing centres remain the same. Spares inventory is also reduced.
- Optional accessories
- Electrical position indicator
- Electrical position indicator with microswitches or proximity switches
- Mounting bracket according to NAMUR
- Pneumatic or electro-pneumatic positioner
- Stroke limiter (DN 65-100: observe marking on actuator cover)
Nominal Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″
Connection Types: Flanges ANSI class 125/150 RF length EN 558-2 series 1 ISO 5752 basic series 1 (ex DIN 3202-1, series F1), Flanges EN 1092/PN10/form B (ex DIN 2501/PN10/form C) length EN 558-1 series 1 ISO 5752 basic series 1 (ex DIN 3202-1, series F1), Spigots – inch, Spigots DIN for socket welding, Spigots for IR butt welding, Spigots for IR butt welding, BCF, Union ends with DIN insert (IR butt welding), Union ends with DIN insert (socket), Union ends with inch insert (socket)
Valve Body Material: ABS, Lining PP-H RAL 7032 coloured/Outliner PP reinforced, Lining PP-H natural/Outliner PP reinforced, PP, PVC-U, PVDF
Diaphragm Material: CSM, EPDM, FPM, NBR
Control Function: Double acting, Normally closed, Normally open
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864