GEMU Model 615 Industrial Diaphragm Valve
The GEMÜ 615 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a low maintenance piston actuator which can be controlled by inert gases.
Normally Closed, Normally Open and Double Acting control functions are available. An optical position indicator is integrated as standard.
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Compact design (ideal when space is at a premium)
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator
- Optional flow direction, will seal in either flow direction up to full operating pressure
- Optional mounting position
- Optional accessories:
- Stroke limiter
- Electrical position indicators with micros witches or proximity switches.
Nominal Size: 1/2″, 3/8″
Connection Type: Threaded
Valve Body Material: Brass, Cast Stainless Steel
Diaphragm Material: EPDM, PTFE/EPDM, Viton
Control Function: Pneumatic Air to Air, Pneumatic Normally Closed, Pneumatic Normally Open
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864