GEMU Model 657 Full-Bore (Straightway) Industrial Diaphragm Valve
The Gemü Metallic Body Full-Bore (Straightway) Diaphragm Valve is produced to numerous world
standards. Gemu Full-Bore (Straightway) valves are available from 1/2” to 14”. Due to the valves straight through bore design it is ideal for applications handling materials that can set-up in the piping
and as a result require pipe to be rodded or brushed out. In these instances, the valve does not
need to be removed from the piping nor does it require disassembly. The Gemu Full-Bore (Straightway)
valve is ideally suited for services requiring high flow volumes or are inherently sluggy,
fibrous, abrasive, corrosive/abrasive or high viscosity fluids.
The Gemü Full-Bore (Straightway) valve is an ideal solution because the media only comes in contact with
the body/lining and the diaphragm. This range is more economical than alternate valve concepts
for low pressure flow control applications and has no internal cavities or crevices to entrap process
fluids. The Gemü Full-Bore (Straightway) valve can also be installed to be self-draining.
- 100% bubble tight shutoff, which exceedsANSI classVI standards.
- Accommodates grit, sludge, slurries and fibrous materials.
- Lower initial cost than many other valve technologies.
- Packless and glandless design ensures trouble-free operation and lower cost of ownership than alternative technologies.
- Nostuffing box to re-pack or packing gland to adjust.
- Top-entry design lowers maintenance costs and provides easy in-line maintenance.
- Exclusive modular design lowers spare parts costs by reducing the number of components to be stocked.
- Can be installed in any position and is bi-directional.
- Streamline flow path with minimum pressure drop.
- Standard position indicator.
- Can be rodded out without disassembly.
Nominal Sizes: 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″
Connection Types: 125# Flat Face Flange, 150# Flat Face Flange
Valve Body Material: Cast Iron – ASTM A-126 Class B Body, Ductile Iron with Butyl Lined Body, Ductile Iron with Hard Rubber Lined Body, Ductile Iron with Hypalon Lined Body, Ductile Iron with Neoprene Lined Body, Ductile Iron with Silica Free Soft Rubber Lined Body
Diaphragms Material: Buna-N, Butyl, EPDM, Hypalon, Natural Rubber Silica Free, Neoprene
Control Function: Manually Operated
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864