GEMU Model 1232 Electrical Position Indicator
The GEMU 1232 electrical position indicator is suitable for linear valves with actuator strokes up to 20 mm (actuating travel). It has a corrosion resistant plastic housing and one or two inductive proximity switches.
Switching rod and actuating spindle have a positive connection without axial play.
The electrical connection is via cable gland.
- Both proximity switches can be continuously and precisely adjusted, independently of each other, via threaded spindles
- Device can be rotated through 360°
- Customer-specified connectors available as an option
- Simple mounting and retrofitting to GEMU linear actuators
- Mounting to other valve makes possible
- Compact design in a stable housing
- The switches are not subject to wear, contactless detection
- Protection class IP 65 to EN 60529
Field Bus: AS-Interface
Function: CLOSED (PNP), OPEN (PNP), OPEN/CLOSED (PNP), CLOSED (With LED, PNP), OPEN (With LED, PNP), OPEN/CLOSED (With LED, PNP)
Switch: 3-wire proximity switch PNP
Setting Range: 2 – 20 mm continuous
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC
Housing Cover: Polysulfone (PSU)
Housing Base: Polypropylene 30% GF (PP)
Ambient Temperature: -20 to +60 ºC
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864