GEMU Model 1234 Programmable Electric Position Indicator
The GEMU 1234 electrical position indicator for linear actuators is microprocessor controlled and programmable with an integral analogue electronic travel sensor system.
Optical position indication is made by LEDs and electrical position feedback by active digital output (switching current 200 mA).
The IP 65 housing is made of corrosion resistant plastic.
- For short stroke linear actuators (max. 10 mm)
- Automated end position programming
- Minimal overall height (< 65 mm)
- Switch points selectable
- OPEN and CLOSED indication as standard
- Quick cable connection
- Easy to fit
- Easy to use
- Can be retrofitted to GEMÜ valves
- Wide supply voltage range
- Accuracy +/- 0.1 mm
- Option: Field bus connection (AS-Interface)
Field Bus: AS-Interface – 62 Slaves Spec. 3.0
Input/Output Signals: Programming Input, OPEN/CLOSED position feedback , PNP
Housing Material: Black PSU housing
Ambient Temperature: -10 to +70 ºC
Housing Cover: PSU black
Housing Base: PSU black
Seal Material: NBR
SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT – CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE: 1-877-705-9864